Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Update

It rained yesterday morning and my clothes were still hanging up outside. I had to run up to get them and then hang them up in the bathroom. This is the most exciting that's happened so far this month, but after my travel-packed February it's been nice to just stay home and relax. It's also probably best to get some rest in now before craziness descends upon the city next month. The two largest celebrations of the year, Semana Santa and Feria, will bring bustling crowds to Sevilla during the first and third weeks of April and from what I hear neither festival is one to be missed. My parents will also be visiting next month, which needless to say, I am really looking forward to.

So for now I'm saving up my energy and euros and enjoying the calm. Reading books, running and just getting out and enjoying the sunshine. On that note, I'll leave you with some pictures of Sevilla from last week...spring has definitely sprung.






No comments:

Post a Comment